Triad Family Services can assist you and your family with the adoption process.
“T. Berry Brazelton, pediatrician who soothed generations of parents, dies at 99”
Contact us for more details about SKF 61802 bearing.The surface pretreatment method of the rust-proof object:
1) Surface cleaning: The cleaning method must be selected according to the nature of the surface of the rust-prevented object and the prevailing conditions. Commonly used are solvent cleaning method, chemical treatment cleaning method and mechanical cleaning method.
2) After the surface is dried and cleaned, it can be dried with filtered dry compressed air, or dried with a dryer at 120~170℃, or dried with clean gauze.
Method of applying anti-rust oil
1) Soaking method: Some small Japanese NSK bearings are immersed in anti-rust grease to make the surface adhere to a layer of anti-rust grease. The thickness of the oil film can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of the anti-rust grease.
2) The brushing method is used for outdoor construction equipment or products with special shapes that are not suitable for immersion or spraying. When brushing, it is necessary to pay attention not to accumulate, but also to prevent leakage.
3) Spray method Some large anti-rust objects cannot be oiled by immersion method. Generally, use filtered compressed air with a pressure of about 0.7Mpa to spray in a clean air place. The spray method is suitable for solvent-diluted anti-rust oil or thin-layer anti-rust oil, but complete fire protection and labor protection measures must be adopted.
Whether the installation of Japanese NSK bearings is correct or not affects the accuracy, life and performance. Therefore, the design and assembly department must fully study the installation of Japanese NSK bearings. Hope to install in accordance with operating standards. The work standard items are usually as follows:
(1) Clean Japanese NSK bearings and related parts of Japanese NSK bearings
(2) Check the size and finishing of related parts
(4) Inspection after installation of Japanese NSK bearings
(5) Supply lubricant
Just before the installation, the Japanese NSK bearing packaging was opened. General grease lubrication, do not clean, directly filled with grease. Lubricating oil is lubricated, and cleaning is not usually necessary. However, for instruments or high-speed bearings from Japan NSK, they must be cleaned with clean oil to remove the anti-rust agent coated on the bearings of Japan NSK. The Japanese NSK bearing with the anti-rust agent removed is easy to rust, so it cannot be left alone. In addition, Japanese NSK bearings that have been sealed with grease can be used directly without cleaning.
The installation method of NSK bearings varies with the structure, fit and conditions of NSK bearings in Japan. Generally, because most of the shaft rotates, the inner ring needs an interference fit. Cylindrical hole Japanese NSK bearings are usually pressed in with a press or hot-packed. In the case of a tapered hole, install it directly on the tapered shaft or use a sleeve.
When installing to the shell, generally there is a lot of clearance fit and the outer ring has an interference. It is usually pressed in with a press, or there is also a shrink fit method for installation after cooling. When dry ice is used as the coolant, the moisture in the air will condense on the surface of the Japanese NSK bearing when the shrink fit is installed. Therefore, appropriate anti-rust measures are required.
When disassembling the SKF bearing for maintenance, first record the appearance of the SKF bearing, confirm the remaining amount of lubricant, and after sampling the lubricant for inspection, wash the bearing. As a cleaning agent, gasoline and kerosene are commonly used.
The cleaning of the removed imported bearings is divided into rough cleaning and fine and fine cleaning, respectively, in the container, first put a metal mesh bottom, so that SKF bearings do not directly contact the dirt of the container. During rough cleaning, if the SKF bearing is rotated with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of the bearing, so care should be taken. In the rough cleaning oil, use a brush to remove grease and adhesions. After it is roughly clean, switch to fine cleaning.
Fine washing is to clean the SKF bearing carefully while rotating it in the cleaning oil. In addition, the cleaning oil should always be kept clean.
In order to judge whether the disassembled SKF bearing can be used again, it is necessary to check after the bearing is cleaned. The state of the raceway surface, rolling surface, mating surface, the wear of the cage, the increase of SKF bearing clearance and whether there is any Damage or abnormality due to reduced dimensional accuracy. For non-separable small ball bearings, use one hand to support the inner ring horizontally, and rotate the outer ring to confirm whether it is smooth.
Separate SKF bearings such as tapered roller bearings can separately inspect the rolling elements and raceway surfaces of the outer ring. Because large imported bearings cannot be rotated by hand, pay attention to checking the appearance of rolling elements, raceways, cages, and ribs. The higher the importance of SKF bearings, the more careful inspection is required.
Once the final value of the required rated load is determined, you must consider the external dimensions required for SKF bearing installation, including the installation and fixing of SKF bearings considered here. And the size of the shaft that matches the bearing with the required load rating. These factors help determine the bearing structure and size, and can also exclude certain imported bearing types. In some cases, due to space constraints, the choice is eliminated even before the rated load is determined.
For example, if SKF bearings are very narrow, ball bearings are the only type that can work here. Or, if you must use a bearing housing with a very small diameter, you need to install two or more roller bearings on the same shaft to achieve sufficient load ratings.
When the size of the shaft is very different from the required SKF bearing load rating, another common contradiction arises. If the shaft is large but the load is light, even if the required rated load is small, an expensive, high-rated large SKF bearing must be proposed. In this case, it is best to contact the bearing manufacturer in order to propose the most economical and effective solution.
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.african market clothing
What rejuvenating delight your comments are. I had been confused and this article cut through the regular offerings that only show lacking essence. I’m hoping for one more document along these topics soon. 메리트 카지노